Monday, June 15, 2009

My dog CODA is dead

HIS GRAVE











haizzzzzzzzzzzz my little dog die already this happen so suddenly i olso dunno wat to say ! Saturday tat day i and my family go to genting so my doggie will put on my grandfather house for ONE day only ! Sunday night when we come back to KL then first thing call to my grandfather say to fetch my doggie back then my grandfather say tat coda is dead ! At tat time i think tat i heard wrong faster go to my grandfather and saw coda body is in a plastic bag ! Then my grandfather say tat he run our from his house then maybe get crush by a car ! At tat moment i olso dunno how to explain my feeling when i carried his body to the car my tear cant control drop a few tears then take back to home and buried in my house garden ! hope tat coda will rest in peace !

No comments: