Friday, October 30, 2009

IF

If there was one chance that you could be closer to me it was in a perfect world if the chance would come it will be in my dream only ! If i want to say whats on my mind i will said 'i miss you badly' would you care about it ? Or would you will try to understand my feeling or you just turns your head away ! Countless times that i have tried to bring myself to get closer to you but everytime when i step closer and closer to you , you will keep on step back and stay distance from me it really hurting me a lot but i still can't let it go ! I was like a fool fell behind deep into your shadows and watching you from afar ! But still i try to let my soul reach out to you someday somehow but i also will let you know that how much that i love you ! If one day, i was able to spread my wings and fly to you if i reached out, would you take my hand or am i asking for too much from you ?

No comments: