Monday, November 30, 2009

IT OVER !

This is really over i think there is no more any chances or miracle will happen to me anymore ! But i really want to say that there is no other girl is better then u in my world ! But no matter how i in love with you or no matter how long i loved you , it won't change your mind ! And when you said that word impossible i already know that , there were nothing can't change yours mind except yourself ! When you telling me that answer it was no surprising me cause i already expected that your answer will be that but i dunno why i still can get hurt about it ! And at that time i really dunno how to explain that my feeling cause should i be happy or sad ? happy that i can illusion to you , sad that i cant be with you ? I really dunno ! But the last few day my mood is so down and become more emo this is wat my frens said ! But i olso dunno why just a little bit thing i will get angry so fast ! So now i was pretend that i was back in to mood but i still wasn't ! This week i really tried hard to forget yours face in my mind but i can't ! Really hope that now my brain was a memory card so it easy to delete any thing i want ! Cause it really hard to let you go in my mind !

No comments: