Monday, March 1, 2010

27/2/2010




Today i should work full day but then dun hav so much people in the mall so can go back early ! After work i straight away go to the shop and get the ferrero flower it for pei jie birthday present ! After take that then rush back home take a shower then rush to fetch ken lee cause today hav a show to see but i olso never know so much about that band it call da mouth ! So 8 o'clock we go inside the opera after 15minute that band haven come out so i go to toilet then walk walk ! when i inside the toilet i saw a guy inside the toilet making up ! When he making up he sawing me then seem like wan shake hand wif me but i dunno who is him so walk aways ! After around 9.30 that band only come out so ( da pai ) , then when the band come out on the stage i only realize that i meet that guy on the toilet was one of the member his name is tong hua (DJ)of da mouth ! =.= i told my fren my fren say wtf ! lol so dun care lar after the show is around 10.30 then go back to ken lee's house for steamboat then still making my card for her cause still got a bit haven finish although already make so many day ! Then after finish all thing include my breakfast at 11pm sumthing ! Then go to ajimal yam cha cause i still need pei jie sms me see whether she back home already anot ! But then i wait untill 12 sumthing i sms she dun hav reply so suan lor ! I straight away go to her house to giv her , but when i reach her house her father say she not a home so i just giv to her father then go away already ! Then at the time i olso dunno how to explain my feeling cause i do so many thing actually just wan to see her but haizz dun wan say already ! Luck still hav my heng dai accompany me after i giv the present to her father , go back to ajimal nearby play firework then dai gei ! Untill 3 sumthing go back home giv my father scold because i so late back !

No comments: