Thursday, June 24, 2010

haizz

Everything is not in my control ! FML my car untill now is delay and delay dunno when only can get it ! And i do need a rest for travel to beach or sumthing else but need to work so even family trips i olso dun hav go except the thailand hat yat trip ! FML
And the other thing is i smoke more heavy leh ! Every time i get stress or suddenly that thinking her i will keep on smoke and smoke ! now i almost one day one pack ! haizz !And im going to change my job i dunno is a suitable for me anot ? But i hav to try ! This job is intro by chew ping , he told me that if i working hard one month salary will get 2000++ so i think is a chance for me ! Although is not easy but i will try my best ! And maybe after i get this job my life will be more under control , there is not shift just only 10 -10 for everyday but nvm i think my life already gone since i start working ,so except work there will be nothing at all for my life ! Now i doing every thing is it just for money or my future ?? Myself olso not so clearly ! I really jealous about those studying life ! Maybe you all will say is nothing to jealous about but at least you all saturday and sunday is free can hang out wif fren for awhile or do wat ever you wanted to do ! For me i hav no time in weekend i need to work ! Is been a year i hav never enjoy my weekend day ! haizz
And one thing i really wan to shout it out i hope that got people will share my secret but there is no one haizz !
So now i will shout it here and let you all see ! This is about her if you know who i saying ! I really dunno how to explain and dunno how to say ! Im trying to not to think about her and not to care about her a things ! But i just cant do it , every night when i open facebook the first thing i will do is go to see her profile and see weather she online anot ! When she online-ing i was like wanna or must chat wif her but i had control myself already not to disturb her ! And told myself that i will never had a chance , and untill the day i dead olso never had a chance ! But i really hope that to know more about you and just can be like a good fren or sumthing else ! Just please that at least care about me ! I knew that you told me that we two are impossible , but at least can make a good memory for me mah ? FML I OLSO DUNNO WAT THE HELL IM SAYING !

No comments: