Monday, August 3, 2009

FRIDAY 31JULY 2009

Today is friday normally my friday night olso will go out wif my fren yam cha ! Today olso as normal will go to yam cha at night but to night will be different a bit cause i need to drive to serdang to find eric ! Actually i tot tat today ken lee and i olso will drive car to find him but tat ken lee fong me fei kei he said tat he will drive to serdang eat thing then only find us ! so tat day about 8.10pm go to sri petaling fetch wai yew ,wing shing and lee shen then straight away go to serdang ! When i driving really quite scare , so many life in my hand ! And i olso tell a lies to my father i was go to sri petaling yam cha only ! Then safety reach eric house then go up his house sit a awhile then go to jusco cheras selatan more far a bit there eat steamboat ! Eat untill 10.30 then go back to serdang fetch tat ken lee on the way i almost crash the car ! Then after fetch ken lee go to south city for play snooker ! We play about 11.30 my phone already starting ring untill wan broke already cause my father keep calling and calling ! Then 12.00 fast fast go out tat snooker court and fetch them back one by one ! wah on the way fetch ken lee back really over a bit cause i drive so fast just out side wing shing house tat place i step oil untill 120km then turn a big right 80 km tat car almost wan turn up ! lucky me driving skill over good can handle it ! XD But this time i really make my parents they two worry about me really sorry about tat mom and dad ! I dun wan lie to you two but i know if i said go to serdang u two sure won't let me drive ! ^^

No comments: