Monday, August 24, 2009

24/8/2009

Actually today not thing to mention about it ! But after i go yam cha come back really wan to tell all my fren never ever wan lee shen fetch if u dun dare lol ! tak boleh tahan ! more excited to sit roller coaster ! Today work untill 10 then before 9 lee shen say will come to find me in mid ! But wing shing dun hav work so he cancel tat he come to mid so plan to yam cha ! Then me ok lo ! I thought tat my car still at home but then my mom call me tat she come to fetch me and the saga and accord olso dun hav at home shit ! Just left the unswer at home so dun wan drive call lee shen come to fetch me ! 10.45 sumthing lee shen come to my house and fetch me although my bro drive back the accord come back already but my father already giv a ( o da ) to my bro say tat i cannot drive the accord go out cause scare me go out so late ! Actually is scare me crash it only ! Then nvm lo got driver summore not need me to drive ! Then went up to the car start scare already cause wing shing tell me tat he drive kencil go to cut a RX-7 omg ! Can't image that ! On the way to steven corner actually from my house to there no need to use up to 3 minute but lee shen use less then 3 minute image tat he drive how fast ! Then reach jor steven corner blow water untill 1am then go back sit lee shen car again wahh ! This time he just like (micheal 输不迟) fast untill sot jor like tat ! lucky my house is near by only if not i olso going sot wif him already ! And inside the car still hav kin meng and wing shing to fetch ! lol untill my house wing shing and kin meng also cannot tahan anymore but they still got a far way to go home really kesianya O.o !

No comments: