Tuesday, September 22, 2009

22/9/09

Today about ten o'clock i wake up then go to take a bath then straight away take all my fustal stuff go to score arena ! when i go reach there , there is no anyone on they so i get down the car and take a walk ! after two minute i heard that a lamborghini engine sound , then saw that lee shen reach already so on kin meng olso come already ! we wait about 10 minute all is come already then start our match ! play untill 12.30 then go to eat wif them ! Actually i tot that go to kuchai or sri petaling to eat but park ling say go to oug for ours lunch so everybody go to oug eat that chicken rice ! That chicken rice not nice at all de ! then after finish ours meal everybody going back home ! And in the evening wing shing called me that 7 o'clock come to fetch him at mid valley so dun hav choice cause his sumthing go fetch me olso ! Then i about 7 wan go out already but no car so need to wait untill 7.50 then go fetch sze wei straight away drive faster then last time go to midvalley fetch that sohai ! Then after fetch him we straight ahead go to pasar malam ! When we reach to pasar malam the first thing is go to ours old place the (xi mi luu) !
When i sit down no longer then waiyew tell me that PEIJIE is there then i tot his joking and all my fren olso thinking that he joking ! Then i go to see other place then that peijie was just standing infront of the ximilu ! I really get a big shock then use my phone call her cause she seem like dun hav saw me then after she pick up the phone only saw me and the gang ! lol actually i think that she olso get scare by my gang already after she buy jor her ximilu then walk away leh !

No comments: