Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My birthday 1/9/09




Before i birthday i actually dun hav plan to make a party , after i hang out wif lee shen they all then at night come to my house eat steamboat then they only call me to make a party for my birthday for 18 ! So firstly i though tat go to sing k just call a few people then i call them eric said tat he dun hav so much money to go sing k anymore cause wai yew birthday just pass two week only so i change to plan to hoho ! But then one day come out yam cha again then only remember telephone fan tim ! Then change plan dun every time olso go hoho change to telephone fam tim ! So keep on call people but got a lot i olso dun hav call ! hehe dun blame me ! Then untill today morning actually i olso dunno got who coming then evening i go out yam cha wif lee shen and wing shing still dunno got who come then lee shen tell me tat got call lai wah tat gang ! Then received one sms she dun hav come disappointed already ! suan lah then i go back to fetch my little sister and my brother go home already 7.15 then take a both and make my hairs ( i got hairs back already no more botak ) then go out fetch wing shing so after fetch wing shing straight go to telephone fam tim then only knew tat quite a lot of people ! get a shock ! kin meng and sam giv me a special present and jun hin olso giv me a fake hairs bender lol quite cute ! Then lai wah gang come and bring a birthday cake for me ! After we finish our meal actually still got a lot dun hav finish cause need to blow cake already then take out and start sing birthday song and those candle a lot is dun hav lighted up cause too many fan already after they sing the birthday song then take sum picture then only wish ! When we taking picture i already started take sum cream from the cake and put on my fren face then after take picture then eric they all use more then me and pic on my face summore after cut the cake they take out one piece of them and call me use the mouth to take out the candle i know they wan to play so let them play lor ! After tat i wash my face and go to giv them cake then need to rush to fetch dai lou and ah kie actually i olso lazy to fetch them but wing shing already call them then go fetch ! Then before start the car go to fetch them eric ask me later where to meet then say pool court ! Then ok ! I call wing shing follow me but sam and fat lou wan follow olso shit ! On the way they all open the song loud untill high already then after fetch dai lou and ah kie straight away go back to kuchai pool court then only know them change to bukit jalil yam cha =.= ! then i think why dun hav call me ? Then i see my phone shit hang already so restart it then only knew tat they call me so many time so fast fast up to the car then go but i wan drive faster but got two world heavy champion on behind shit wan drive fast olso hard ! untill there i think is already 10.35 then sit on there yam cha then 11 sumthing eric and edwin go back ! Then we sit untill 11.30 then san band ! dai lou and wing shing wan go play pool haizz then fetch ah kie go back home ! you all know tat just pass through my house but cannot go home tat feel ! not fun at all ! Then after fetch ah kie back then fetch them to wei sei kai play pool but pool already got a bunch of ah pak playing so go infront abit tat pool play ! After tat i accompany untill 10 minute then i go back home ! Anywhere thanks for my fren coming to celebrate my party and wish ! appreciate tat !

No comments: