Sunday, February 15, 2009

11/2/2009



Today actually me and jeep's stuff planed to go sing-k at this day . At the morning i
sms tat (chu on) to help me to tell the supervisor tat i already confirm tat i dun wan
to go cause lazy and scare tat dun hav people fetch me back at the midnight >.< so dun wan lo then at the evening tracy (a.supervisor) call me say tat i must go then aiya then she say got another manager will fetch me back wor haiyo (hati lembut) then
say go lo
then 9.30pm go to sri petaling lrt station then buy ticket go down when i go down
tat station was just like ruin because there are no anybody just me alone and then
just only hav the bugs and frogs sound quite scary eh and the wait about 20 minute
the lrt only come then i go up to the lrt and sit lo still dun hav people then the lrt
go to bukit jalil i only saw a few people only . Then untill hang tuah station already
10.10pm then i walk to time square all the people is walk to the lrt use sum wired eye
to look at me (is really) because at tat time just only me one person walk to time square tat way all is go to lrt station .then i reach jor time square then go find (chu on)and azie then wait for tracy and jessie come .then around 10.35 pm jessie,tracy,and the maneger i dunno come already then when inside the k room and wait for 3 more person come lo.then start sing lo untill 11.15 pm ah keat ,lina,and ah bee come already then sing and play lo untill 12am the crew bring a birthday cake then we sing birthday song to ah keat then play again . We play untill 2.45 am then
go back leh when i go back to my house already 3.20am leh !

No comments: