Tuesday, February 24, 2009

22/2/2009 the day i take undang test !

before 22/2/2009 i was go to mid valley to take salary , about 4 pm i go to mid valley then straight away go to jeep shop then take jor cek then go find eng yoke then we go to starbug yam cha sit on there and talk about 1 hours then plan to go to dagei then walk pass through jeep then they all take me in blow water cause they dun hav thing to do so then talk lo talk about half hour then wah chen know i come here jor then call me go out and blow water again blow untill half hours then body glove tat gang call me go to blow water again blow untill 6.30pm then go dagei then 7 o;clock find eric he say he will off soon then wait him then go to play snooker then play untill 8 o;clock ready to go back .aiks forget to buy the cd then about 8.15pm buy jor cd then still got one hours and more then wait my bro off lo then go to body glove blow water .blow untill 9 then go to jeep blow again blow untill 10 then go back lo .Go home jor then take a bath then study undang and do the test thendo untill 3.30am wan sleep already when i lie on the beb can't sleep de then about 4.30 am start can sleep already shit suddenly phone ring then answer the call lo is eng yoke say his and he fren car broke down already call me to teach him how to fix and his say still dunno wat problem then nvm lo and say later will call back about 5 o'clock really call back then tell me the problem then teach him lo 5.15am sleep already then 7 o'clock my mom wake me up shit late already for take undang test then the uncle is come already and waiting me fast fast take a shower then go down and take the undang book forstudy . Go untill there just only 7.45 then wait lo wait untill really full of spider web already tat worker still haven come yet about 9 sumthing he come jor then we all go up lo then need to wait again wait untill 10 sumthing then i and a few people take test at tat i do about 10 minute finish already at tat time quite scare then recheck again then press the ya tat time really scare untill me wan to pee lucky is lulus this word come out correct 44 question .then go take tat paper go to mamak stall call my mom come and fetch me then at tat time really tired go back home sleep again ! the end of the day taking undang test

No comments: